Our vision for a clean future sees retail establishments around the world incorporate CleanApp into their business operations. We want to see a world where:
- Customers & store visitors can send real-time trash/hazard reports through a seamless mobile interface, through voice command or another input method without having to open a dedicated app for that establishment, location, etc. It shouldn’t be a customer’s duty to investigate the store number, the responsible party, and so on. If a verified user wants a store to know that there is a dangerous or unsightly spill in a given place, this should be made as easy as possible.
- Stores will be able to purchase or otherwise contractually gain access to various levels of CleanApp reporting, including access to real-time incident reports;
- Stores will be able to deploy human and machine responders to incident reports on an as-needed basis;
- Together #1 through #3 facilitate & expedite reporting/responding functions when it comes to CleanApp reports, and CleanApp analytics will help continue to refine and improve the reporting/responding process.
- Customers should have baseline expectations of non-attribution/non-retribution/non-liability for performing CleanApp functions and these expectations must be consistent across myriad CleanApp use scenarios in order to facilitate/encourage user adoption & increase CleanApp activity;
- Stores should be proud of their excellent CleanApp responsiveness ratings, and should actively encourage CleanApp reporting, while simultaneously developing/deploying faster & more effective CleanApp response solutions;
- Customers should have the right to learn regarding the fate of their CleanApp report, including reporting rates for that or similar incident at that and/or similar establishment on a redacted/optimized/metadata basis.
To learn more, we invite you to CleanApp@Retail.